IS-5AC is part of the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX product line. The IsoStation comes with a 14dBi horn antenna used for enhancing beam shape. It operates on 5GHz.
The IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
Symmetrical horn antennas offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. They are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
• Interchangeable horn antennas for enhances beam shaping
• Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated
• Single button release for ease of changing antennas
• All metal, shielded radio base
• Metal strap for quick pole-mounting