The Ubiquiti Networks IS-M5 is a CPE radio with a swappable horn antenna (default is 14dbi, 45deg). It operates on INTL 5GHz frequencies, with a 14dBi gain.
The Ubiquiti Networks IsoStation M5 provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for the urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation M5. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam-shaping for specific deployment and environmental needs. The IsoStation M5 uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the IsoStation M5 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
• Interchangeable horn antennas for enhanced beam shaping
• Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated
• Single button release for ease of changing antennas
• All metal, shielded radio base
• Metal strap for quick pole-mounting