This online store is operated by "Microtech Inc.". Throughout the site the terms, 'we', 'us', 'ours' refer to Microtech Inc.
These terms and conditions give access to you to use our site, services, applications, and tools. You agree to follow all
our policies when accessing or using our services.
Before using this website, you are required to read all necessary information linked to this website
including our privacy & policy, shipping policy, refund/exchange policy, payment policy, and terms &
conditions. If you do not agree with any single policy or terms and conditions of ours please don't
register, access or use this online store.
Section 1: Online Store Term
1. By agreeing to our Terms and conditions you give us the authority to communicate with you by promotional or
direct email, SMS or by posting notices on the website. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and
any other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such
communication is in writing. You will follow any instruction received by Microtech Inc.
2. You may not use our products for any unauthorized or illegal activity nor violate any law in your jurisdiction.
3. You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Section 2: Accuracy or Completeness of Information
1. We are not responsible if any information available on this website is not complete, accurate or current. The
information provided here should not be relied upon and the data is just for general information, You are
supposed to get detailed information from other authentic websites regarding any of our products. Any reliance
on information available at W11STOP is at your own risk.
2. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website anytime but we have no obligation to update any
technical or general information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes on our
Section 3: General Information
1. We reserve the right to refuse any service to any person at any time.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or utilize any portion of the Service or access of the
Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without written permission by us.
3. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or affect these Terms.
Section 4: Modification of the services or price
1. Price of our products can be changed at any time without any prior notice.
2. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service any time without any notice.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change or suspension of the
Section 5: Products or Services
1. Some products are available through the website only and some products may have limited quantity therefore
subject to return or exchange is only possible through our Return policy.
2. We have made every possible effort to display as accurate and precise as possible, the color and image of our
products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee the result on your computer will be accurate.
3. We reserve the right to limit the sale of any product to any person or geographic region. We may exercise this
right on a case-by-case basis, we reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
4. We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service or information obtained by you will meet your
expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Section 6: Extra Optional tools
1. We may provide access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control or input.
2. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services or any other
transaction with third party websites. You are required to read their policies and any concern whatsoever
relating to third-party links will not be our responsibility. Complaints, claims or questions relating to third-party
products shall be directed to the third party.
Section 7: Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
1. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typing errors, inaccuracies or
omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges,
transmission times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to
change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is
inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
2. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website,
including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date
applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or
on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 8: Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel
quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by
or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or
shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by
contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve
the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or
2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made
at our store. You agree to punctually update your account and other information, including your email ID, phone
number, address or any other essential information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you
Section 9: User comments, Feedback, and other Submissions
1. We may, but have no obligation, to monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are
unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or
violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
2. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any external third-party, including copyright,
trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will
not contain abusive or otherwise unlawful, adult or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other
malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a
false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to
the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We
take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10: Indemnification
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Microtech Inc. and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors,
agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless
from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of
your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any
law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 11: Termination
1. These terms of service are effective until and unless terminated by either you or us. You may abort these Terms
of Service at any instant by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services.
2. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed to obey with any term of service, we also may
annul this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and
including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services(or any part thereof).
Section 12: Entire Agreement
1. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a
waiver of such right or provision.
2. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 13: Changes to Terms of Service
1. You can review the current and most updated version of terms of service on our Terms & Conditions page.
2. We have the right to change, update the Terms of Service at any time, therefore it is your responsibility to
review our page frequently.
Section 14: Contact Information
For any query regarding Terms and Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org