The airMAX NanoBeam NBE-M5-16 US is a Ubiquiti Networks CPE designed for long distance point-to-point applications. It operates on 5GHz with a 16dBi gain.
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 6W
• Gain: 16dBi
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Output Power: 26 dBm
• Wind Loading: 4.8 lbf @ 125 mph
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
NanoBeam NBE-M5-16 Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products
This product has no reviews.
Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.