Nanostation NSM2: 2GHz 802.11g/n hi-power (27dBm) 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA PoE station. This is the ultimate 2Ghz wireless outdoor CPE with integrated 14dBi dual polarity antenna.
- Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna's and Rocket M2's.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- 802.3af 48V Compliant - Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold separately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID)
- Easy Installation - Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M2 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90 degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold separately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact [email protected] for ordering information)
• Wireless: 2Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm., AES Encryption
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold separately)
Technical Information and Support:
Nanostation M2 Data Sheet
Nanostation Quick Start Guide
AirMax CPE Quick Start Guide
This product has no reviews.
Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.