NBE-M2-13 is a 2.4GHz CPE with a 13dBi gain. Part of the airMAX NanoBeam product line, this Ubiquiti item utilizes InnerFeed technology to allow for a small housing.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 6W
• Operating Frequency: 2.45-2.475GHz
• Gain: 13dBi
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20° to -10°
• Output Power: 26 dBm
NanoBeam NBE-M2-13 Data Sheet
This product has no reviews.
Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.