The Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-12F is a 12-Port Fiber enabled Gigabit switch, with 12 SFP ports and 4 Gigabit copper ports. The removable rack ears allow flexibility for you to rack mount or set on a desktop.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without packet loss. For it's total, non-blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps. It oalso features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
• (12) Gigabit SFP Ports
• (4) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• (1) Serial Console Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 16 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 32 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 23.82 Mpps
• Maximum AC Power Consumption: 56W
• Rackmountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
• DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
ES-12F Quick Start Guide
This product has no reviews.
Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.