Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G16 is 120° dual-polarity sector antenna operating on 5GHz spectrum with a 16dBi gain. It works well with the Rocket M5 radio.
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beam shaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful airMAX 2x2 MiMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5's on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
airMAX 5G16 Specifications:
• Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 137 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• Wind Loading: 120 mph
Technical Information and Support
airMAX 5G sector antennas data sheet
Base station sector installation guide