The airMAX 802.11ac Sector Antenna is highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments and feature an innovative deflector design, together with the reduced sidelobes and backlobes, reject interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower.
Improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR), the airMAX 802.11ac Sector Antenna allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate).
• Weight: 6kg (13.23lbs)
• Frequency Range: 5.10 - 5.85GHz
• Gain: 22dBi
• HPOL Beamwidth: 45° (6dBi)
• VPOL Beamwidth: 45° (6dBi)
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-Polarization Isolation: 30dB Min.
• Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
Datasheet and Quick Start Guide
AM-5AC22-45 Quick Start Guide